Teachers: Mrs Richardson
Teaching Support: Miss Janet, Miss Joanne & Miss Kathryn.
Welcome to Nursery!
Snack: Children have snack and juice every day. This cost £1.25 per week. Please put money in a named envelope and bring to school on Mondays. Envelopes are available to purchase from the school office, £1 for 50 envelopes.
In Nursery we expect:
- Children to be on time
- A spare set of clothes to be kept in school in case of accidents.
- Children to be collected only by the adults recorded on the authorised sheet.
- A pair of wellingtons to be kept in school for outdoor provision.
- A coat every day no matter what the weather.
If your child would like to bring a book related to our Learning Challenges they can do so We will share the book with the class and they can take it back home, or keep it in the classroom for a while. Please label the book with your child's name.
- Library book change over day is every Thursday.
- There is a charge of £5 for lost/damaged reading books.
PLEASE NOTE: School is not responsible for any loss or damage to children's personal possessions or equipment.
Many thanks for your continued support. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Nursery Team.